Thursday, February 7, 2013

Welcome to My New Artist's and Writer's Website

HI, AND WELCOME to my new artist's and writer's website. I have moved to Blogger because of the ease and flexibility of using a blog versus using a regular website. I hope it will be easier and more convenient for you too.

THIS IS THE PLACE. This is where you will find my books, posters, and other art and writing. I'll also offer news and updates on all my projects and publications. You can check the tabs above for specific interests or just browse through my blog. I hope you will find something you like. If not, please ask and maybe I can draw or write about something of interest to you.

MY NEW BLOG is to take the place of my old artist's website, www.hanleyart.com. I will continue to maintain that website because that is where many of you will find me at first. But all traffic comes here. You can still contact me at:

hanleyart (the "at" sign) yahoo (dot) com

In addition to my website, I have too many blogs for any sane person to maintain:

Tellers of Weird Tales

Indiana Illustrators

Hoosier Cartoonists

Five Star Comics

Book Jacket Bios
www.bookjacketbios.blogspot.com

My artist's and writer's blog makes six!

This new blog is still under construction. Please stay with me as I begin and thanks for looking.

Copyright 2013 Terence E. Hanley

No comments:

Post a Comment